Original art print "In The Car" by artist Marco Quadri. You can see more of his work here.
Marco Quadri is an Italian comic book artist currently living in The Hague, Netherlands. As of late his practice is mainly focused on the creation of a graphic novel and a webcomic. He has a background in traditional printmaking techniques, animation and is passionate about the history of illustration,
contemporary alt comics and skateboarding.
The prints are limited to 50 numbered editions in sizes 11.7 x 11.7 and 16.5 x 16.5 inches.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.