Original art print "Mushrooms Are" by artist Valeria Potaichuk. You can see more of her work here.
About that artist:"The person whose art you are looking at was breathing air in different countries and cannot say that her soul belongs to any particular for now, let’s just say, I am an illustrator & a graphic designer currently based in Poland. When it comes to art, my aim is not always to tell my story, but sometimes to let people think of their own while looking at my illustration. Using vivid colours and my great sense of humour I want to provoke a tiny bit of smile on your face."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.