Original art print "Wave Of Flowers" by artist Kelly Belter. You can see more of her work here.
Kelly Belter is a printmaker and illustrator based in Seoul. Specializing in serigraphy, she approaches her work with color, humor, and a mixed-cultural perspective. You can view more of her work on her instagram or online folio.
The prints are available as open editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.