Original art print "Boot Cafe" by artist Pallavi S. This is a part of the Parisian Shops hand painted collection by the artist on her favourite cafes and shops in the city that she loves to visit whenever she is in Paris. You can see more of her work here.
Pallavi S is an artist from India who loves to travel and capture her travel experiences through art. 17 countries and counting, her travel illustrations are intricately detailed and hand painted with gouache colours. Find her work on instagram @brushstrokesbyps.
Comes in sizes A5 (5.8 x 8.3 inches) A4 (8.3 x 11.7), and A3 (11.7 x 16.5). Signed open edition.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.