Original art print "At The River" by artist Pascal Janssen. You can see more of his work here.
Pascal Janssen is a Belgian graphic designer who creates digital collages which explore surreal landscapes and spaces which are inspired by lucid dreaming and are aesthetically influenced by arabic architecture. He also combines portraiture designs with acrylic textures he creates mixing different kinds of paints.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in 16.5 x 16.5 inches sized square print.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.