Original art print "Sweet & Sour Pork Ribs" of Suonchuangot. The artist describes it as "Sweet and sour pork spare ribs, a great dish to go with steamed white rice. The combination of deep-fried ribs, doused in the signature tangy and appetising sweet and sour sauce is a sure-fire way to stir up one’s appetite". By artist Tuyết Phân Lý. You can see more of their work here.
Comes in sizes A5 (5.8 x 8.3) and A4 (8.3 x 11.7).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.