Original art print of "Abstrametric" by artist Candela De Bortoli. Candela De Bortoli is an architect and a graphic artist born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She is passionate about all things graphic, particularly graphic design, illustration and photography, which are incorporated up to certain extent in each poster. The artist draws inspiration from her own travels, places she’s been or buildings she got the chance to visit. Her latest work is experimental and intuitive, as she tries to create minimal and geometric posters that can convey a particular space. All posters are created digitally using Adobe software. See more of her work here.
This fun abstract composition takes Kandinsky and Bauhaus posters as referents but mainly plays with a packed composition of limited shapes and colours.
The prints are available in an open-edition sized A3 (11.7 x 16.5) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.