Original art print "Bike" by artist Sara de Medeiros Pinto. You can see more of her work here.
About the artist: "I’m Sara Pinto and I’m a fan of all things minimal — both in life and in illustration. I believe in simplifying.
I’ve always felt drawn to beauty and aesthetically pleasing scenes, colour combinations and environments. I love creating smooth compositions with a fun, subtle idea behind them. I’ve been drawing since I can remember and I’m still fascinated by it.
When I’m not illustrating, you can probably find me (copy)writing or practising yoga. Up until recently, you could also find me travelling."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.