Original art print "Boston" by artist Cassandra Harrison. The artist says this piece is "A digital artwork created during the summer I should have been there. Boston has been on my travel list for years. Soon. Maybe. Soon." You can see more of her work here.
Cassandra Harrison is an American artist living in Edinburgh, Scotland. Trained as a Fine Artist and Art Educator, Cassandra’s work has featured in International Art Exhibitions, as well as creating prints, cards and pins for local shops, commissions for Deciem, Modern Standard Coffee and private homes. Cassandra’s work is anchored in place. She has a fascination with architecture and loves to travel, taking her sketch materials wherever she goes.
The prints are available as open editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches), A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.