Original art print "Brunch Time" by artist Zoey Kim. You can see more of her work here. This piece was created for an illustration challenge by Sarah Mafféïs’s drawing prompt list (instagram ID: sarahmaffeis).
About the artist: "My name is Eun Ji Kim (going by the name of Zoey), lived in Indonesia for 20 years and came back to Seoul, Korea to major in English Literature. But I always dreamt of studying arts, and the closest I could get was attending Samsung Arts and Design Institute. Currently I’m working happily as a graphic designer in Seoul! I was always contemplating on what kind of “style” I have in my drawing, but nowadays I tend to go with the flow and try to have fun with it. I love putting wit and humour into my drawings, a little something to brighten up your day :)"
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.