Original art print "Cats" by artist Anastacia Sholik. You can see more of her work here.
About the artist: "My name is Anastacia Sholik and I am an illustrator from Ukraine. At present I am working a lot as a mom. Also, you can find my commercial works in editorial illustrations for sites and for magazines and in textile design. I worked with The New York Times, Quartz, Intercom, Grid Magazine, Slowdown Studio and other companies. Moreover I contributed to artbooks, took part in exhibitions and won some competitions. My paintings are included in collections of Ukrainian and USA buyers. About my commercial works you can find more information on Behance page.
Personal works, experiments and also commercial too - on Instagram page "
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.