Original art print "Copenhagen" by artist Tom Camp. This is part of a collection by the artist on real and fictional travel locations. You can see more of his work here.
Tom is a British illustrator, designer and screen print technician working in Nottingham, UK. He studied illustration at Norwich School of Art and Design graduating in 2011, and went on to work as a commercial screen printer in London.
Tom's bold colour choices and very hand sketched textured style is heavily influenced by his time as a screen printer. He builds his work as if it was a screen print, layer by layer adding depth and contrast.
He also likes drinking and listening to Harry Potter audiobooks.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.