Original art print "Heart Of A Cactus" by artist Emma Atterbury. You can see more of her work here.
About the artist - Emma Atterbury's artwork is the embodiment of the real natural world if it were visibly littered with the odd and enchanted. Undomesticated, vibrant, and whimsical, her work takes on questioning what our place here on this planet means. Born in the San Francisco Bay Area, USA where this artist creates all of her work.
Limited to 100 numbered prints in one size of 11 x 14 inches.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.