Original art print of the Seigantoji Three-Story Pagoda with the Nachi no Taki Waterfall in the background. This waterfall, with a drop of 133 meters, it is the country’s tallest waterfall with a single uninterrupted drop! Before the development of organized religious doctrine, Nachi no Taki was the original religious site in the area and venerated by the earliest Japanese people. The beautiful work is by artist Camila Nogueira. See more of her work here.
Comes in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7), A3 (11.7 x 16.5), and A2 (16.5 x 23.4)
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.