Original art print "Tiger" by artist Cécile M. See more of her work here.
The artist says of this piece - "This tiger lives on the wild zoo of St félicien on Quebec. I visit many zoos in many countries. For me it’s a part of my work. I need to see animals, take pictures of them, for learn and draw them. But a zoo is a prison for animals. We take them freedom and them independence. For me it’s only justify for protection and conservation. Perhaps it’s better for awareness and education to disturb one animal rather than wild animals and their real environment. In any case, it’s very important to keep the animal on a good conditions. Big surface where they can to be hide from visitors when they need. Real plants, good food and that obtaining their food is done through research that keeps them alert and intelligent. And I think this zoo was one of the best I have ever visit."
But anyway people see what they want, it can be a personal memory ! So it make me happy."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in A3 (11.7 x 16.5) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.