Original art print of the buildings and streets in the evening in Mechelen, Belgium. This beautiful illustration is by artist Bethany Lord. You can see more of her work here.
Bethany Lord is a London based illustrator who’s work is original, bold and colourful focusing on lifestyle and travel. She has recently illustrated a children’s book using bold digital colour palettes and different layering techniques to create depth and detail in her illustrations. Her latest work explores aerial views and uses digital technology on the iPad Pro. Bethany has drawn on her experiences from her travels and experiencing different cultures, inspiring her to create pieces of work.
Comes in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5), and A2 (16.5 x 23.4)
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.