Original art print "Fox" by artist Cécile M. See more of her work here.
The artist says of this piece - "I met this wild fox in Canada, on a natural park. He wasn’t afraid at all. My partner and I were on a road and this little creature appeared from the undergrowth. He watched us for know if he can across the road safety. We had been attention to not move too fast for approach him and take picture of him. This fox wasn’t afraid by us because we didn’t threaten him. For me is very special to meet a wild animal in his real environment. And it’s very important to not approach them too close, not feed them, not touch them. They must be wild, free and independent from the humans. Nature is a very delicate balance."
But anyway people see what they want, it can be a personal memory ! So it make me happy."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in A3 (11.7 x 16.5) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.