Original art print "North Bather" by artist Cécile M. See more of her work here.
The artist says of this piece - "Draw the water and the human figure is a part very important of my art. I try to show emotions and moments. It’s a way for capture one sensation and distribute it for many people enjoy it. In this drawing I thing the must important is the calm. The quietude and the peace. We are form of 60% of water. When our ear are immersed, sounds are deaden. We are protected. I chose the colors in memory of a travel in Iceland. Where you can be outside in hot water even though it’s snowing.
But anyway people see what they want, it can be a personal memory ! So it make me happy."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in A3 (11.7 x 16.5) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.