Original art print "Odaiba" by artist George Howlett. You can see more of his work here.
George Howlett is an Illustrator based in Winchester. He is a graduate of the BA Animation Production course at The Arts University Bournemouth. George has worked on a variety of freelance and personal illustration projects, exploring different mediums and styles. He also has a passion for children's illustration and a love for urban environments that catch his eye.
This piece is part of a series of travel posters based on George's travels around the world. They are made digitally using harmonious colours throughout the series, reflecting a memory of each destination
Comes in A4 only limited to 100 numbered prints.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.