Original art print "Social Absence Episode 5" by artist Wafic Dabbous, part of a wider series consisting of 9 pieces. You can see more of their work here. About the artist:
Wafic is a Lebanese Graphic Designer, currently the Head of Design at Horae Group. He says about himself "I have a deep appreciation for women and their capabilities, which is why most of my artworks consist of females. The exaggerated long hair in the illustrations mainly represents women's will and strength. The faceless models use are meant to generalize all women and not be specific."
Comes in one size 11.7 x 11.7 inches as an open-run print.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.