Original art print "White Poetry II" by artist María Mercedes Luna Larrahona. You can see more of her work here.
About the artist, she says "My work is inspired in mediterranean architecture. I’m looking for recreate the fluidity of these white and ethereal spaces. I love the sensitivity of noble materials and I try to express their qualities in both my bi-dimensional and tridimensional works."
Comes in two sizes of A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) as a numbered print of 100 limited editions in each size.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.