Original art print "Emily" by artist Molly Hawkins. You can see more of her work here.
Molly Hawkins is a Bristol based visual artist, specialising in mural painting & illustration. Molly's mural work uses bright colours, shapes & patterns to create large-scale murals across buildings. Her work features worldwide across India, Mexico, Colombia and Europe. Molly's illustration work is inspired by a mix of folk art, paper-cut collage & vibrant colour schemes.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.