Original art print "Figure/Ground Inverse" by artist Buffalo NM. See more of his work here.
B.1988 U.S. (Tairey Crew) - A painter, sculptor, designer/ builder known mostly for his large scale outdoor public installations plus his geometric, colourful, dimensional murals and sculptural hard-edge paintings. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree of General Studies comprised of several inter-disciplinary fields, including Anthropology, Social Psychology, Painting & Design. His practice is largely informed by the work of several artists who deal with Shape, Color, Space, and Light. He has worked collaboratively with several international artists including Camille Walala, and Felipe Pantone. He comes from the culture of skateboarding and diy punk scene of the early 2000s--he bridges his knowledge and skills learned in various construction industries with his formal education in Art and Design.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes 11.7 x 11.7 and 23.6 x 23.6 inches.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.