Original art print of "Frames" by artist Chompussorn Paiboonmahapong. You can see more of their work here.
About the artist: "My name is Chompussorn Paiboonmahapong, a newbie graphic designer from Bangkok, Thailand. As you can see from my works, I would like to present that graphics can communicate in a variety of ways, not just the forms or layouts that are arranged in a beautiful arrangement, but it is much more than that. It can express the feelings, emotions and mental. So my works present a wide variety of graphics that based on the moods of the time I create, so the colours, lines and shapes come out in a unified form."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches), A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.