Original art print "Freelance" by artist Hakim Febrian.
MHD Hakim Febrian, usually called Hakim was born in Depok, 1995. The artist says about themselves:
"I am the first of 4 siblings, I have worked as a graphic designer for more than 3 years working on several brand identity projects, I am a person who tends to be an introvert, a loner and quiet because I find it quite difficult to convey anxiety or what I feel in words, from my weakness, I think about expressing feelings, worries, and whatever I want to criticise or say whether it is family, romance or whatever by conveying it through a picture minimalist abstract because I really like minimalist design in myself, so the work that is created is what I want to say, but I don't want people to fully understand my feelings. Imagine a sentence on twitter, but I am in the form of a picture."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.