Original art print "Grace Jones" by artist Michael Hartfelder. You can see more of her work here.
The artist Michael Hartfelder is an enthusiastic representative of the new avant-garde in POP ART. It impresses with its minimalist and sometimes surreal depictions. The style he developed, which is not reduced to the comics or brands used by the mainstream, inspires with his new image finding on the essentials, which he brings to the canvas with mostly geometric and reduced forms. Strong colors that capture the viewer are important to him. His trademark is the striped background, which underlines the expressiveness of his representations.
You can find more of his work on Instagram @artist_michaelhartfelder or at www.michael-hartfelder.com.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.