Original art print of "Guitarra" by artist Juan Pantoja. You can see more of his work here.
Juan Pantoja is a Graphic Designer & Artist obsessed with authenticity, indie rock, and fútbol. Captivated by what has come before, but never afraid to break new ground. His work strives to achieve a timeless and unique expression, one that is personal to the stories of people, places, and life itself. His inspiration comes from other abstract artists, the ancient worlds of Mesoamerica, Greece, and the Roman Empire, and the imperfections of the world around him.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.