Original art print of "Half Braided" by artist Kim Sävland. You can see more of his work here.
About the artist: “I’m a self-taught artist from Sweden. I have always liked drawing, but it was discovering ‘Inktober’ in 2018 that got me into drawing more frequently, finishing my drawings and drawing with pen & ink. I’ve also found that, other than being fun, creating art also works great as stress-relief and mindfulness. My art mostly consists of abstract or geometrical shapes & patterns and various lettering/typography, but I also like to experiment and try other things too. You can find more of my art on @k.savland.art on instagram.”
The prints are available in an open-edition sized A4 (8.3 x 11.7) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.