Original art print "I Walk The Line" by artist John Moro. You can see more of his work here. This piece is a tribute to Johnny Cash. "As sure as night is dark and day is light, I walk the line."
About the artist: "Each creation has its own story, its own meaning! I try to get the public to question themselves, to immerse themselves in their memories, to imagine the future, to become aware of art in life and of life all the way. My artistic approach goes in this direction, everything in its time, nevertheless as a great music enthusiast that I am, I would like one day to associate the image with the sound!"
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.