Original art print "Imaginary Cover II" by artist Sam Harris. You can see more of his work here.
Sam Harris is a London based graphic designer, illustrator and artist. His work is primarily focused on combining nature with modern graphic art. His “Un-roundbirds” project takes bird illustrations and turns them to a more abstract form by exploring shape, composition and colour.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.