Original art print "Interfaces" by artist Christine Mühlberger. You can see more of her work here.
Minimalist, pure and limited to the essentials: the figurative minimal style uses the element of one-line drawing. With a continuous line, I capture subjectively essential characteristics of the objects. The determining element is the omission in favor of an exciting design.
All drawings are made with an ink pen and only one single line on paper. I am a drafter, dance teacher, office worker and live with my children in Wuppertal. I show my portfolio on Instagram with @amble.arts."
Available in limited editions of 50 prints in sizes A5 (5.8 x 8.3 inches) and A4 (8.3 x 11.7).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.