Original art print "Kyoto" by artist Michelle Lim. You can see more of her work here.
Michelle Lim is an illustrator and graphic designer based in London, UK, originally from Vancouver, Canada. Her work is heavily inspired by her travels and the magical places she encounters. She works primarily in gouache and watercolour to craft charming scenes for her viewers to enter.
This illustration was Inspired by Michelle’s trip to Japan where she was captivated by the lush textural greens of Kyoto’s gardens. It is painted in watercolour and gouache.
You can follow more of her work at www.michellelim.ca or @hellomooosh
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.