Original art print "Lemon" by artist Katie Gorbacheva. You can see more of her work here.
About the artist: "My name is Katie, I’m from Ryazan, Russia. When I graduated from university, I moved to St. Petersburg. In this big city, I mastered the profession of graphic design. Returning home, I now work in the field of illustration. In my illustrations, I try to pay more attention to form, texture and colour, but first, I think about the story I want to tell. I like to combine large stylised forms and lines."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.