Original art print "Love Is An Open Door No.2" by artist Min Ray. You can see more of her work here.
Min's work is informed by the traditions of early to mid-20th century movements and styles such as Suprematism, Surrealism, Op Art and hard-edge abstraction. Knowledge of these traditions has equipped her with more abstract lenses through which to view the world, whereby. Objects, landscapes, emotions and thoughts transfer into lines, shapes, forms and colours.
She believes everyone has significant memories embedded within them; These memories might be associated with images, smells, tastes, sounds and touches. She believes these visual, aural and physiological sensations contribute to their identity and sense of self.
Her intention is to portray interior and exterior sites and subjective experience and memories through abstract paintings. She is deeply engaged with the psychology of colour and the symbolism of geometric forms.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in size A3 (11.7 x 16.5) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.