Original art print "Mission Statement" by artist Zhana Mitkova. You can see more of her work here.
Zhana is a self-taught illustrator from Bulgaria inspired by everything nice and sunny. Her illustrations are colourful, relaxing and sometimes they move. She draws mostly digitally and is recently experimenting with gifs and short animations. Sprinkled with flowers, pink people and pools, the world she creates invites you to daydream and take a break.
You can see more of her work on his Instagram @jeannelefthand or on her website zhanamitkova.com.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.