Original art print of "Montreal's Marine Five Roses" by artist Jesse Luimes. You can see more of her work here.
Jesse Luimes is a digital illustration currently based in Montreal, Canada. Her work is largely inspired by her passion for travel and often focuses on her three favourite cities: New York, London, and Montreal. Her go to design elements include a pink, orange, red, and green colour palette and the addition of plants and flowers whenever possible. Follow Jesse on Instagram (@jesseincolour) to view her full gallery of work.
This flour factory’s flashing sign has been an iconic and beloved part of Montreal’s skyline since 1946.
The prints are available in an open-edition sized A4 (8.3 x 11.7) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.