Original art print "OOTB" by artist Hakim Febrian. You can see more of their work here.
MHD Hakim Febrian, usually called Hakim was born in Depok, 1995. The artist says about themselves:
"I am the first of 4 siblings, I have worked as a graphic designer for more than 3 years working on several brand identity projects, I am a person who tends to be an introvert, a loner and quiet because I find it quite difficult to convey anxiety or what I feel in words, from my weakness, I think about expressing feelings, worries, and whatever I want to criticise or say whether it is family, romance or whatever by conveying it through a picture minimalist abstract because I really like minimalist design in myself, so the work that is created is what I want to say, but I don't want people to fully understand my feelings. Imagine a sentence on twitter, but I am in the form of a picture."
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.