Original art print "Park Guell" by artist Emily Brooks. You can see more of her work here.
Emily Brooks is an illustrator who graduated University of Brighton with a BA Illustration. Currently based in Suffolk, she is completing an MA Children’s Book Illustration at Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge. Emily’s illustration work combines painting and drawing to create playful and striking images that explore a sense of place, character, and atmosphere. Her collection poses a series of pieces created during lockdown that investigate travel through the limitations of Google Maps and internet sources. Through this method, an idealised snapshot of travel is taken, resulting in a vibrant, graphic, and exaggerated view of the world.
The prints are available as an open edition in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.