Original art print "Plegaria Al Mar" by artist Agustín Gagliano. See more of their work here.
Agustín Gagliano is an architect and illustrator college graduate from the National University of Córdoba. Born in Villa María, Córdoba, Argentina in 1992.
His work bets on the emotional, conjugated with the formal equilibrium and graphic synthesis, immersed in a silent, introspective frame and bound with a spirit playful and naive, but with conceptual strength, keep sensitivity so much in the lines as in the composition. Thoughts his sketches are made in a traditional paper and pencil, he found in digital tools and vector lines the way to express this synthesis with a polished style
In recent years his illustrations have been published in institutional books and magazines from the local university setting, independent digital magazines, and awarded by entities like the United Nations, the Inter-American Development Bank, and Allianz Global Investors, Spain.
The prints are available in open-run editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches), A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.