Original art print of the Porto alleys. The artist says "I was born and raised here, and I can’t get tired of it. The city as a mystical vibe that it’s hard to put in words. The morning fog, the tiny downtown streets, the narrow houses, the retired ladies at the grocery shop, the seagulls stealing tourists food… just to name a few of its special delights. And I’m not even referencing the food! I wanted to explore a bit more of this Porto view, so I decided to illustrate it one more time, with a different approach. In this one I added more details, depth, and contrast, keeping the afternoon vibe."
This beautiful piece is by artist Camila Nogueira. See more of her work here.
Comes in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7), A3 (11.7 x 16.5), and A2 (16.5 x 23.4)
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.