Original art print "Raspberry Sunset" by artist Alexandra Poienari. See more of their work here.
About the artist: "My artistic path has always been closely related to design, as my illustrations are, at their core, basic geometric elements. In art, as in design, having the right foundation when it comes to composition grants one unlimited possibilities. Through my illustrations I convey childhood and its playfulness - aspects of our life which leave a strong mark that we carry into adulthood. I've always considered that in the end, our mind remains the same playground."
The prints are limited to 30 numbered editions in size A3 (11.7 x 16.5) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.