Original art print of "Spooky NYC" by artist Jesse Luimes. You can see more of her work here.
Jesse Luimes is a digital illustration currently based in Montreal, Canada. Her work is largely inspired by her passion for travel and often focuses on her three favourite cities: New York, London, and Montreal. Her go to design elements include a pink, orange, red, and green colour palette and the addition of plants and flowers whenever possible. Follow Jesse on Instagram (@jesseincolour) to view her full gallery of work.
NYC but make it spooky! The city that never sleeps gets decked out in Halloween décor to satisfy the witch in all of us.
The prints are available in an open-edition sized A4 (8.3 x 11.7) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.