Original art print "Still #3" by Kit Rosales, a still life of a table-top as seen on Still Here. You can see more of his work here.
Kit Rosales is a freelance designer and brand strategist based in the Philippines. He uses his background in graphic design as a study of material objects and its dissection into elements of symbols and silhouettes. His practice creates compositions made of strong lines and shapes that celebrate the character of both subject and medium.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches), and as a square print sized 11.7 x 11.7 inches.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.