Original art print "Still Life I" by artist Lea Hümbs. You can see more of her work here.
Lea Hümbs is an artist, made in the land of bread and punctuality: Germany. When she is not busy eating baked goods or being on time, she travels the planet. Inspired by comedy, film, people that walk by, leftovers on a plate, worms and poop, she creates nice and strange artworks, that make you feel things.
The artist says of this piece "It's ok to be a sad salmon floating through space sometimes. Eventually we will arrive on a safe piece of cracker together with a friendly egg."
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.