Original art print "Tennis I" by artist Zofia Bońkowska. You can see more of their work here.
This is part of a series of three posters created by the artist for an auction organised by tennis courts near Poznań in Poland. The money gathered in this auction went for a charity. The posters were created using watercolour crayons and then cleaned up and modified in Procreate on iPad Pro. The colour palette was limited to six colours giving all three of the pieces similar colour combination. The artworks were inspired by the geometry and texture of the tennis courts. Zofia wanted to reflect the moment when the game have not started yet and the court’s surface is still smoothen out waiting for the game to begin.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5).
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.