Original art print "The Beauty You See In Me Is A Reflection of You" by artist Aash Bag. See more of their work here.
Ashrit is a photographer and a visual artist, who earned his Bachelor’s in Visual Communication from College of Art, Delhi, India. As an artist he looks for a sense of ‘Boldness and Fearlessness’ and his aim is to show the beauty, grace, strength, intensity and enthusiasm of people, society and daily life. Ashrit is a passionate traveller, on a continuous wanderlust for art, music and portraits.
Ashrit says of these pieces "There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty."
The prints are open run editions in sizes 8.3 x 8.3, 11.7 x 11.7, and 23.6 x 23.6 inches.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.