Original art print "The Stanley" of The Stanley In Lee's Summit, Kansas City by artist Beth Martens. You can see more of her work here.
Beth is a painter, based in the heartland of the United States. She studied Visual Communications and Illustration at the University of Kansas (Rock Chalk). She works in Marketing by day and has recently begun to focus on her love of painting. She works primarily in watercolor with fine line pens that give her paintings a unique illustrative feel. She enjoys painting architecture and gardens and draws inspiration from everyday scenes, both locally and abroad. You can see more of her work on Instagram @bmartens_studio.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A4 (8.3 x 11.7) and A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.