Original art print "Watering Hearts" by artist Marlene do Canto. You can see more of her work here.
About the artist: "I am a Portuguese motion graphic designer by day and illustrator by night. “Magana goes bold” is a digital art project that I consider as a playground with no rules to explore what inspires and surrounds me. Playing with shapes and colours is my motto, giving a touch not only experimental but also intuitive to my work, helping to express moods and feelings. The main idea is to play and having fun."
Marlene's digital work can be found on instagram - @maganagoesbold.
The prints are limited to 100 numbered editions in sizes A3 (11.7 x 16.5) and A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) only.
Bamboo printed, a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- 21mm solid oak frame or 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.